Tuesday 21 November 2017

Black and White Photos

Over at Facebook I have accepted the challenge set by my friend Prue, to share 7 days of a Black and White photo.... No people, no explanations...

Today was Day 1
So here I am doing a bit of explanation.   This was taken this morning of my window bench.  I have the flower sitting there next to an old coffee grinder and my cooking scales. 

While I was out on my walk today I took several Black and White photos that I might use over the next few days. 




It was awesome to take such notice of what is around me while I was out. looking for the ideal image to take in black and white

Looking forward to finding more images over the next week. 

2 comments:

Betty said...

you are quite the photographer, Dawm - all wonderful photos!!

Greta said...

I'm not usually big on black & white photos, but wow--these are wonderful, Dawn! I especially love the second one--so much texture captured perfectly!