Tuesday 19 September 2017

Inspired by StampNation Masterclass - Spectrum Aqua Markers

The latest StampNation Masterclass is under way.  It's about using Spectrum Aqua Markers.    Our first tutorial is about using the markers to do a watercolour wash background.  I did an interpretation of this on my card.


I used  blue and blue-green markers to make my background and splatters.  The sentiment is from a Spectrum Noir stamp set.  I used the markers directly on the little heart stamps.

Will be trying out some more backgrounds using my Spectrum markers  - I have some neutral sets so they will make lovely backgrounds.

6 comments:

Betty said...

wonderful background - lovely CAS card, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful background Dawn - I am looking forward to seeing what else you do with those markers
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

you are so great at making this background Dawn
soo lovely card in Blue
I am sorry I was busy with my Papa visit
you can read on my New post please...
hope you forgive me
will catch up from home now I am in the office and want to say I am not forgetting you Dawn
hugs
Monika

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I so need to come hang out with you for an afternoon Dawn. I LOVE your inky ways!!! Gorgeous job on this stunning card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Beautiful way to use a big sentiment stamp--great card, Dawn!

Karen Dunbrook said...

great card..love the washed bkg.
tfs,
Karen