Wednesday 2 August 2017

July CCC reveal

It the time for the reveal over at Card Chain Challenge.  It such a fun challenge.  
 I got to send a card to Dee.  Dee lives in Kenya, but was in England visiting her sister, so I sent my card off to her there.


I used my new Tim Holtz Mixed Media die and backed it with some purple card.  I used some dusty pink glitter card to die cut a butterfly.  Added some yellow/gold spray splatters.   My sentiment is from Kaisercraft. 

There were so many beautiful cards that were shared this month.  Do go have a look and join us for the August challenge.

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Dawn - love how you have used the die cut, and the butterfly is so pretty sitting there.
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

This is just lovely, Dawn, I'll bet Dee was delighted to receive it! Jo x

Greta said...

So artistic & pretty, Dawn! Bet she loved getting this while she was visiting her sister! PS--thank you so much for the shout out at DCD--made my day!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous die and I love that you chose purple for your background! I also love that you added the lovely butterfly...such a pretty card, Dawn!

creationsnz said...

You have been so busy Dawn, what a fabulous die. CarolG

Brawny x said...

Lovely card Dawn x