Tuesday 4 July 2017

Hello Lovely Copic colouring

Using some of my new products I made a card that I am extremely proud of.   I purchased a Concord & 9th stamp set I've been coveting for awhile.... It's called Hello Lovely and is an amazing large bouquet.   And I had bought three new Copic markers - in shades of Violet/Purple..   So the combination of the two -


I am still learning about shading and colouring and today it all came together on my purple flower.    I was thrilled how it turned out.  I stamped the sentiment over the top of the bouquet.   

I'll be using this set again and again I'm sure as it's so interesting and versatile as I found when I did some Pinterest searching.  Lots of ideas rushing around my head.   

I'm feeling a bit off colour tonight, so not a lot has been done.   Just some blog viewing. 

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Lin said...

What a lovely combination of colors, Dawn - beautiful!

Betty said...

gorgeous card, Dawn - beautiful job of coloring!

kiwimeskreations said...

You are justifiably proud of this Dawn - it is fabulous, a wonderful image beautifully coloured. Hope you feel better soon
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Your coloring is masterful, Dawn--LOVE this card! Eventually I'm going to get that stamp set--love it so much!