Wednesday 29 March 2017

Panda Birthday

Over at Die Cut Diva's this month our challenge is Love of Animals.

My little Grandie is turning one next month (20th April - doesn't time fly!)

So I made him this card


I used some soft blue card to emboss the hearts.  The folder and stamp set were freebies with a magazine I got a few weeks ago.  I stamped the Panda onto the centre of the card and then again onto some white card.  I then fussy cut the bear and balloon and over laid them.  I then used a Kaisercraft number die to cut the one and stamped the little "st"  I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the balloon and a few selected spots on the embossed hearts.

I'll be taking this with me at Easter when we head over to Perth to see the family.  And we get to spend Archer's first birthday with him and his Mummy and Daddy... super excited.   My daughter sends me photos and videos almost every day, so I keep up with what is happening in his life.  He's just started walking.... it's fun to see him tottering about.  Here he is in his bath


Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute Panda, and I love all of the embossed hearts in the background! A really adorable card, Dawn!
LOVE the photo of Archer having his bath, too...I'm sure you're going to have a great time when you go for your visit :)

Greta said...

There's nothing like a First BD--so glad you're going to be there for it! Such a darling picture--some day he'll hate it--haha! Super sweet card, Dawn--definitely a keepsake!

Monika Reeck said...

woow he will turn 1st
yaay cute card to
and love the teddy inside the emboss paper
he looks cute in Bad with his barth hehehe
cute Foto Dawn