Thursday 2 March 2017

Hero Arts Stenciled Hello and Hearts

It's the start of the month and A2Z Scrapbooking's challenge is underway. Our challenge this month is Use a Stencil on your card. 

I used Hero Arts Asian Flowers stencil and a variety of Hero Art ink cubes to colour up  the background.  I then die cut the Hello out of the panel, carefully keeping all the little bits as I was inlaying the black hello.  I added those little bits back.  And then added the sentiment.  I added some little hearts with Hero Arts Punch chalk ink.  There's a bit of a story about the little heart.  I went to clean it on the block and it slipped off and disappeared under the desk (which is very tidy by the way!) - could not find it anywhere.  Still lost in space!  

Do come and join us with your stencils. 

5 comments:

Greta said...

It is amazing how things disappear! Love your card--very unique & beautiful, Dawn!

Pajalu said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Dawn. I hope that the pixies haven't taken off with your heart permanently. ;) Love all the effort that you put into the sentiment it looks amazing. Have a great week and I hope to catch up with you soon.

Suna Stirk said...

I love it Dawn! Such a pity you lost the little heart stamp :(

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Dawn - Love your stenciuled background, the colours are fabulous together. Pity the wee heart is playing hide and seek - I had half a happy birthday do likewise recently, and happy is still not back - and my desk was tidy too!! I think I may have to crawl around the floor under the desk soon.....
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and an awesome stenciled design.