Saturday 18 February 2017

Pink and gold for Altenew February inspiration

I LOVE my Altenew flowers and this month inspiration photo is simply beautiful.

 

Who doesn't love pink flowers.  For my card I have used the sketch from February's Card Chain Challenge together with my flowers and leaves


I foiled some double sided tape for a touch of cold.  My flowers are from the Adore You set as is the sentiment.  I used some Zig Real Brush Markers to color my flowers and then fussy cut and added to my card with some foam tape. I left the rest of the card CAS with no other embellishments.  

I have entered this into the February challenge at Altenew and the Fantastic Florals at Simon Says Stamp.

Just getting this done quickly prior to lunch.  We are going out this evening into the city for Dinner and then onto the Jimmy Barnes show.  Looking forward to this. 

7 comments:

Betty said...

beautiful card Dawn - love the gold foiling - your CCC recipient is lucky to get such a gorgeous card!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Enjoy your evening out Dawn - love the foiled stripes contrasted with the soft and very pretty flowers - a wonderful card
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, Dawn - I love the colours against the gold, Jo x

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous Dawn and great with that gold stripe.

Lin said...

Oh my, Dawn, this is luscious with that shade of pink and the gold touches! This is a wonderful take on the colors, and also for our floral theme! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Greta said...

This is so gorgeous, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I really love this flower image
adorable and elegant card you have made with it
love the color combo my friend