Monday 2 January 2017

Happy New Year with Hero Arts

I'm back with a New Years card for A2Z Scrapbooking - our January Challenge is Anything Goes.  So please come and join us - just remember that you must use a Hero Arts product on your card.


I started my card by white embossing CG702 Heart Pattern Bold Prints and them using Pixie Powders made my background. I die cut out an circle and inlaid with white card.  I used the the fireworks and Happy New Year Sentiment from DC203 Happy New Year Stamp & Cut.  I then die cut the champagne glass from DC202 Cocktail Party Stamp & Cut, twice from some glitter paper.  Added some stamped bubbles from the Cocktail set and some blue glittery Nuvo Drops. 

As some of my supplies are currently not in stock at A2Z Scrapbooking, you can do a custom order.  You can find the request on the store site (here)

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!  



4 comments:

Betty said...

have a fantastic 2017, my friend1

Arlene said...

I love the cocktail glasses out of that glitter paper. I thought you had mixed up some glitter and glued the glitter on. I would have made it complicated. Happy New Years to you too.

Greta said...

What a fun, festive card, Dawn--beautiful!

Monika Reeck said...

Wohoooo that bg remind me of batik in my country Indonesia..fab BG..great card