Friday 27 January 2017

Happy Anniversary

Last Saturday was our 39th wedding anniversary... my doesn't time fly!  I got Pinterest inspired to make Hubby his card


I added some washi tapes to a card stock and die cut both from that piece and the card front so I could inlay the heart.  I was really pleased I got to use the LOVE tape.  I had picked it up at Ikea for a $1.00 last year.  I used a free die cut filigree bow and a strip of black card to look like ribbon.   The sentiment is one from an older Hero Arts set. 

Short and sweet today as I should be doing the packing for our long weekend away.  We are going to our friend's place at Managwahi, taking our son and his partner with us.  Should be a fun weekend.  I'm going to spend some time getting to know my new iPhone 7  (shouted myself the latest model for a change!) 

Have a great weekend one and all, and thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Striking card Dawn - that washi on the heart inlay is stunning, as is the bow tie.
Enjoy your weekend and safe travels
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

wonderful card Dawn - would make a nice guy valentine too - have a fun weekend!

Greta said...

Perfect card for your hubby--hope you had a great time!