Wednesday 7 December 2016

Hero Arts Poinsettia gift box

Hi there.  It's my day to share over at A2Z Scrapbooking.  Our challenge is Anything but a Card....

I was lucky to get give a pile of pre-cut gift boxes.  I'm going to be using some to package up mini Pecan Pies for Christmas gifts.   Here's my design

Box #1

I stamped the Vintage Poinsettia in black directly onto the kraft box and also onto extra kraft card.  I used Faber Castell pencils to colour the additional image and then die cut with the matching die.

Box #2

Supplies:
Hero Arts Antique Poinsettia stamp
Hero Arts Antique Poinsettia Die
Own gift box

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  or chose Free Shipping on Domestic Orders $50.00 or More. Use Code FreeShipping16
Plus for every $50 spent on Hero Arts products we will send you a special gift! No special code needed

dawna2zscrapbooking
 


5 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

This is fabulous Dawn, what a great little gift for someone.

Virginia L. said...

Awesome design!! Love this gift card holder, Dawn! Beautiful coloring, too!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love this poinsettia
adorable colored Flower Dawn
and great Box
I am sorry not visiting last month cause new job as accounting made me busy and tired and no time to join some challenges was only made card for DT job Dawn
Hope to see you again my friend
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Just leaving you some love
I have issue that my comment not come to the Mailbox on my (some) friends Emails also I better tell you that I leave you some love to the 7 post ..I am sorry I am so behind Dawn
big hugs
Monika

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous box and beautifully decorated Dawn - love that you have left two of the images uncoloured.
Blessings
Maxine