Sunday 11 September 2016

LIttle Christams Elves

I manged to get some crafty time this weekend and after doing some DT work I decided to have a quick play and make a serious start to my Christmas cards.  I wanted to make some whimsical cards for the great nieces and nephews so pulled out my Hero Arts Elves stamp and die set

 
With the help of my MISTI I stamped the little Elf 4 times before colouring with Copics and then die cutting.  I then pulled out a variety of PP's and together with my Sizzix Flip die set, put together these four cards together.  I used a variety of Kaisercraft sentiments to finish them off.  I did have fun making these. 

Hope you all managed some crafty time over the weekend. 

 

5 comments:

Betty said...

darling cards Dawn - looks like you had a very productive weekend!

Barb Ghig said...

Really cute flip cards and your Copic coloring on the Elves is just beautiful, Dawn! Looks like you're on a roll!

kiwimeskreations said...

What cute and fabulous flip cards Dawn - they are really fun
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

These are adorable, Dawn--perfect for kids!

Monika Reeck said...

Uiii so so cuute Dawn
you rock
made so many cards
this is fit for children
he is a cute Image too
great set!!