Thursday 29 September 2016

It's time to Celebrate with Die Cut Divas

If you haven't seen my exciting news about my new guest designer spot... please see HERE

*******************************************************************************************

It's my day at Die Cut Divas again....

So here's my Fall inspired card using some Hero Arts stamps and a Spellbinders circle die.


Here's how I made this one
1. Die cut Spellbinders Die circle die out of scrap card to make a mask
2. Sponge on Distress inks in Peeled Paint and Tumbled Glass through the mask
3. Remove mask and stamp the trees (Hero Arts Color Layering Fall Tree)  in Hero Arts Cup o'Joe ink.
4. Stamp the layering leaves in Frayed Burlap, Spiced Marmalade, Aged Mahogany, Mustard Seed inks
5. Stamp the sentiment - From an older Hero Arts set
6. Layer onto black mat and then white card base.

I do hope you will join us at Die Cut Divas for the last few days of our Fall themed holiday. 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is stunning Dawn - love the 'scene' you have created.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Oh wow--one of my favorite cards, Dawn--beautiful!

Monika Reeck said...

Wooww
This is sooo wonderfull Dawn.I have that HA sentiment too yay..very nicely done