Tuesday 22 September 2015

93 Days to Christmas!

OMG - that's not long!  I can't wait as I have my daughter and son in law and my parents coming to stay.  So, have you started your Christmas Cards yet?  I have a couple of cards to share today.  I tend to make lots of different designs - sometimes doing a couple of each design. 

first up are a couple of similar designs



 The silhouette die is from Couture Creations.  Both sentiments are from Hero Arts stamps.  They were both embossed with a folder.  The first one is simple black and white while the second one is sprayed with some Lindy's Gang iridescence blue spray and some gold spray.

Next up


A cute as Summer Christmas card using a Simon Says Stamp set.  I was inspired by a card from Barb Engler, who in turn had been inspired by Laura Bassen.   It's it the best.  I've decided that, that is not a Palm but a NZ Cabbage Tree

and finally a CAS card


This is a new Hero Arts die and stamp set which I cut from some American Crafts silver foil card.  I stamped the sentiment from the set in Onyx black Versafine and clear embossed.  I added a few scraps of red card behind the berries.  

Thanks for sticking with my post today.  I appreciate all my visitors and love when you leave me a comment.  

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely cards Dawn - Loved the close up views and the detail in the final one with the silver die cut.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

You have a great start on your Christmas cards, Dawn! These are all lovely, but the silhouette nativity cards especial appeal to me!

Monika Reeck said...

may I tell you my favorite
the one with santa and surf board
the color so happy and so summery
I ADORE IT
yes in your place chrismas always in summer not like us in europe..
lovely card all