Tuesday 14 July 2015

Celebrate Summer with Die Cut Divas

Hi there.... I'm back in winter now after three fabulous weeks celebrating Summer in Europe... more about that later when I sort the photos out.

Over at Die Cut Divas, I've shared a card I made to Celebrate Summer


Our sponsor is DiesRUs - they have heaps of dies.  I've used a Memory Box die (Gardenia) cut with gold card stock.  I then painted with Koh-I-Noor paints.  The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter.  Finished with a punched butterfly and a few dots of glossy accents on the flower.

thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

You just came back?
and have time to make this lovely card..
amazing you..
if me...I will have no time hihi must washing the clotes from the boys..hubby and mine..
this is adorable and love the color combo
that DIES flower is great one Dawn
see you around I made many christmas card on my Blog
and I REALLY MISS your encouragement my friend
hugs and wait of your TRAVELING PHOTOS
Monika

Betty said...

good to have you back Dawn - am sure it was a wonderful trip. love your card - love how you painted the flower!