Tuesday 9 June 2015

More Watercolouring

watercolor.bloghop 

I did some more watercolouring over the weekend for the Pretty Pink Posh blog hop.... You could enter up to three times. Here's one of them.  The last one will be included in my post of the 22nd of June...

 

I used a Hero Arts Night and Day Flowers stamp which I white embossed.  I then used my Derwent Inktense pencils to colour them.  A nice pale blue background wash finished with the Hero  Arts sentiment and some white enamel dots.  I added some black grosgrain ribbon.  If you are interested in any Hero Arts products do pop over to the Esty store for A2Z Scrapbooking and if you spend more than $25, use my code Dawn15 to receive a 15% discount (before shipping and taxes)

And here's a sneak peek of the last card

I'm racing at the moment to get all my DT work up to date for the next month.  In less than two weeks now I'll be heading off for three and a bit weeks holiday.  Another European Adventure for the Turley's.   We are heading to Prague to catch up with our friends ~ Michael and Yvonne ~ spending around 8 nights with them between Prague and Vienna.  We then leave them and head off for 2 nights in each of the following cities...Budapest, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik.   On our way over we are spending a night in Singapore as we arrive in early (around 6.30am) and don't fly our till 11.00pm the next night.  We have a short lay-over in Zurich before Prague.  And two on the way home... short one in Frankfurt and then 7 hours in Shanghai.  Hoping to get into the city for a couple of hours.   That makes 9 countries in 23 days! 

thanks for stopping by. 😄

7 comments:

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Love your card Dawn! I love water colouring on cards! Have fun with your European adventure - so jealous!

Cecilia Hsieh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monika Reeck said...

Heeeyyy may I tell you
I just made last night a card using embossing white too
I colored it too
and its similar idea Dawn
but yours so feminin with that ribbon
Lovely sentiment too
sweet bday card Dawn

Monika Reeck said...

Wish that Frankfurt near Munich, it is 4 Hours with train oooh you are so near my home Dawn
Wish I can meet you personally and give your bday card to your hand..
Do you try to go by train to Munich maybe
here is a big city bigger than Frankfurt...
Hope to see you personally and if you see my last post..its you bday card my friend..hope it will come before you fly...hugs, Monika
and enjoy your 9 Country trip...cooool I never did that hehe :-)

Kim Hall said...

Beautiful water colouring Dawn, I hope you have a great holiday. We are also going on holidays, but we are heading to the US. Hope to see lots of pics from you!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn, what a gorgeous card - love the white embossing and enamel dots, and that black ribbon is the perfect finish.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Sounds like a fabulous trip, Dawn! Beautiful wc card!