Monday 12 January 2015

Cards for my Mum

Over the Christmas/New Year break my Mum celebrated two important dates...

29th December was my parents 58th wedding anniversary

Anniversary card

This card used some lovely PP from a Couture Creations paper pack, some shimmer pink card cut with a die by Susan Wilson and a banner die and sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.

and on 4th January Mum had her birthday....

Time to celebrate

I used the same die to cut the stamped and coloured image.  It is a stamp from Tim Holtz.   I finished with some Peelcraft corners.

Thanks to all my visitors. 

6 comments:

joy said...

What wonderful days to celebrate. These are gorgeous cards and the die is beautiful.

Greta said...

2 lovely cards, Dawn! Congrats to your parents & your mom!

Pajalu said...

Both gorgeous cards Dawn. I bet your Mum loved both of them.

Arlene said...

58 years married, WOW.

Both cards are wonderful!

Monika Reeck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monika Reeck said...

the wedding anniversary is so romantic Dawn love the color and 58 years Married is really woooooww and the second one I was thinking its a manly card ..cause the image from TIm Holtz I interpretation a manly card I am sorry but this is a beautiful bday card..your mom should be love them..hugs, Monika

PS: are you ok Dawn...hope you are healthy and happy there