Saturday 15 November 2014

I'm Becca's Friday Feature.

Recently as part of Deborah's CCC I received a lovely card from Becca.  Since then I have been following her blog - The Damsel of Distressed Cards 
She has recently started a Friday Feature on your blog and has kindly invited me to take part.... so hop over to her blog to see the answers to the questions she asked me.... plus she is CASEing one of my cards - this one.

Displaying for Becca.jpg 

I also CASE'd my own card.


I've taken the basic design and changed it up for a Christmas Card.  Sentiment from Winnie & Walter.  The holly from a Bo Bunny set. Added splatters and sprays and clear iridescent sequins.  So hop over to Becca's blog  and have a peek at her CASE card and my questionnaire. Thanks you Becca for having me as part of your Friday Feature!

14 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

I'm so excited to have such a talented stamper to feature! Your work is so awesome and this card is no exception.

Darnell said...

No candy for me, Dawn, but I wanted to stop in and tell you how much I enjoyed your interview with Becca! And I'm totally in love with your original card, Becca's CASE, and then your own CASE!! How fun! Hugs, Darnell

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats on being Becca's Friday Feature! The cards look amazing! I enjoyed reading all about you! I had to chuckle at how you started with stamping - what a cool story!

Virginia L. said...

Awesome design, Dawn! Love the mix of stamps and splatter...just lovely! Congrats on the feature!

Diane said...

Fabulous designs and Congrats on on being a featured artist.

Hugs diane

Unknown said...

YAY DAWN!! Congrats on your feature at Becca's blog!! How fun! I love your original and CASed cards and how you turned yours into a Christmas card!! It's nice to 'meet' you through Becca's blog :) XOXO-Shari

kiwimeskreations said...

How exciting Dawn - I loved the original card, and both of you have done great CASE'S of it.
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

so fun reading your interview, Dawn - i'm hoping to meet Becca for coffee in a few weeks when i'm visiting in North Dakota!

joy said...

Great interview, Dawn, and I love the cards you and Becca made CASEing your original design. So pretty! Becca is such a great card maker and blogger; I've enjoyed getting to know her in the past few months.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Loved Becca's interview with you Dawn! You know I love your inky skills, so was lovely to see you showcased that way. Gorgeous cards hun. Hugs, Wends x

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Dawn, I just love both of your cards - love your colours and your CAS style is really eye catching Also reading your bio on Beccas blog - the bit that sticks with me is not over analysing...oh I do so much. Cheers Robyn

Monika Reeck said...

I love your take on your card at Becca blog it looks adorable ever in Christmas feel...lovely sparkle too...awesome job my friend..

Jessi Fogan said...

It was so nice to meet you over at Becca's! I LOVE this layout, and both of your cards are utterly fabulous :)

Greta said...

How fun, Dawn! Love your case of your card!