Wednesday 19 November 2014

A little blue deer.

I told you I was addicted to magazines..... I love all the beautiful examples and just LOVE all the freebies.  Last week I got my monthly Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine and there were some lovely stamps and an embossing folder.

I CASE'd one of the cards from the magazine.

Blue Deer

I used some blue ink and embossed it with some Poly Sparkle powder.  I die cut the oval and sponged with some distress inks.  The scallop die was cut with some co-ordinations card stock and sanded.  The PP is from the kit that came with the magazine as well.  

I've sold 2/3 of the cards I've made so I'll be working hard to replace them so I can send out some cards to my overseas friends.   Postage closes in 2 weeks if I want to guarantee delivery before Christmas. 

Have an awesome week. 

7 comments:

joy said...

LOVE the blue!!! A very lovely card, Dawn.

Lin said...

Love a blue Christmas card, Dawn, and your deer are so elegant!

Becca Cruger said...

Oh Dawn, this is simply AMAZING. You no how to work monochromatic like nobody's business. Amazing design work!

Kim Hall said...

Oh Dawn this is just beautiful, and that mag was totally awesome this month I just loved my mag when I bought it!!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely stunning card, Dawn! I love the oval panel with this beautiful deer, and the 'blue is so elegant!!!

Monika Reeck said...

woooww I love your deer and all the ribbon on it Dawn..this is looks so festive and amazing....the one who loves Blue will love this much my friend....hugs, Monika

Greta said...

This is just beautiful, Dawn! Love the ribbon treatment!