Thursday 19 June 2014

I'm Home......

Hi there all.  I'm home again after an awesome week with my daughter and her fiancé over in Perth.  I thoroughly enjoyed my week there.  The first 5 days the weather was perfect... sunny and reasonably warm, then 2 days of rain and cold weather.  We did lots... tourist stuff, shopping and eating. Here are a few pics of my week away.

20140613_151825









I also had the pleasure of going out to Fremantle and meeting up with one of my Facebook friends ~ Gayatri.

Not the greatest of pics of the two of us.   I'm not great at taking selfies!  I had a lovely time with Gayatri, sharing a fabulous meal she made and got to see some of her beautiful cards and her cute crafting space.  We talked about all sorts of things like we knew each other for ages.  She also gave me a few goodies to bring home... thanks so much.

Back to work tomorrow... then the weekend.  I did manage to get some new stamps while I was away, so looking forward to getting some time to play.  I also bought a few new clothes and shoes... a new winter wardrobe!

10 comments:

joy said...

Welcome home, Dawn! Thanks for sharing the photos. Sounds like you had a great visit with your daughter.

How nice that you were able to meet with Gayatri, too!

Barb said...

So good to hear you had a wonderful time, Dawn! Always nice to spend time with family. And lucky you - meeting Gayatri sounds like such fun!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Dawn,
Glad you had a great time, and that you found some time to fit in some craft shopping and meet a friend.
Smiles:)
Sue

kiwimeskreations said...

So glad you had a great time Dawn - looking forward to seeing what you craft with your new goodies :-).
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday Dawn.

Virginia L. said...

Looks like you had an amazing time, Dawn! Thanks for sharing the photos! How awesome that you and Gayatri met up! That must have been SO fun!

Kim Hall said...

Your photo's are fabulous, so glad you had a wonderful time here in Perth it is such a pretty place and so glad you were able to catch up with Gayatri.

Monika Reeck said...

I think you have a very great time Dawn...nice pictures...and oohhhh I will meet you too....I never meet any other Card Makers that I know in Blogger or in Facebook hope one day I can meet you Dawn, if I fly to Jakarta I try to book a flight to your hometown...it must be nice to meet Gayatri her cards are lovely and she must have been cooked very yummy....hugs..Monika

Barb Ghig said...

Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful photos with us! Looks like you had a really lovely and relaxing holiday...love the pic of you and your daughter! And, what a great bonus to visit Gayatri...she seems like such a sweet person! Welcome home :-)

Greta said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time, Dawn! So fun to see your pictures--makes it seem like we aren't so far apart!