Sunday 15 June 2014

Flowers everywhere.

Hi there... it's a new challenge at over at Creative Cottage Challenge Digi Creations.  And our theme is "Flowers"  This is your chance to use your digis and make a card.  Our sponsor this time is Aurora Wings.


We got to trial some of the beautiful digi stamps and today I'm sharing two cards I made.

First up is the image that Mitzi used for her logo


I am especially thrilled with the results of my colouring on this one.  I used Copics.  The layers are cut with a Lil Inker's die.  I am going to get this framed.

My second card is a little cutie, using Bluebell Sprite. 


 
My flowers are the Bluebells on the image.  I used Spellbinders dies for the oval and the fancy label.  This sweetie got posted off to a little cutie who recently turned 4.  Happy Birthday Miss Lilly. 


8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Dawn - your colouring on the top one is fabulous - I don't blame you wanting to frame it.
Blessings
Maxine

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Dawn
Hope you arrived safely in Perth and having great time. Love the first card, you have coloured it well, but I am a little surprised you used your copics after all the great work you did with the watercolour class. I think it would look great framed as well.
Smiles:)
Sue

Arlene said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the logo card. I too love how the image turned out, the colors.

And what a cutie of a bluebell. I know the 4 year old will love this. So cute!

Small T said...

Hi Dawn, I absolutely love your first card! Your coloring is great, and I can understand that you're going to frame this one! :-)

Thank you so much for entering the giveaway on my blog!

Xo Tone

Greta said...

You've become quite the coloring expert, Dawn! Your flowers are gorgeous, especially the pansies! Beautiful cards!

Monika Reeck said...

Hope you have a great day in Perth and oh I forgot HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY dear Dawn your bday card is on the way to your home you can get it after you come back home...wanna say your second card cute with that sweet Image and nice frame

The first one oh my ..Love that flower in purple and the way you coloring it amazing love love love and the frame stitching is adorable too..Great card my friend

I got your envelope and happy to see the inside THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU dear Dawn..big hugs and again happy birthday...

Your friend in Munich
Monika

Barb Ghig said...

I don't know how I missed these GORGEOUS cards, Dawn! Beautiful coloring and stunning designs! I can see why you would frame the first one...it's just so perfect!