Monday 26 May 2014

Happy Everything.

The cue word at CAS-ology this challenge is Flower.  I'm a fan of CAS cards so I thought I'd have a go.  I have a new die from Couture Creations that I hadn't used.  It is a rose  so I used it for my card.

CAS-olgy - Cue word Flower

I die cut the rose once from orange and once from green card.  I then trimmed the stem off and added to the rose.  I layered onto some peachy card then onto a white base.  I added the Winnie & Walter sentiment which I gold embossed.  Added a few dots of Stickles.

I was a really like how it turned out. 

Thanks again to all my followers and those who leave me a message.  I appreciate all of you.

6 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I just love the silhouette rose, Dawn! It's really perfect with the gold embossed sentiment! Beautiful CAS card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn this is stunning - love the rose die-cut - it is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

This is just terrific, Dawn! Very striking & beautiful!

Arlene said...

Nice and CAS :))))) I really like that peachy background for your rose.

debby4000 said...

What a lovely CAS card, beautiful flower.
luv
Debby

Monika Reeck said...

Love the beautiful rose on your card...ADORABLE card Dawn..luv this...