Wednesday 20 November 2013

Lots of homework being done.



I have been really busy doing homework for the online class.  I have a few to share today...

HCW ~ Day 2

This is from Day 2 using Jennifer's inlaid die technique.  It uses a Spellbinders wreath die and some MME paper.   The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.  

The next two cards are a variation of the same technique.  From Day 3, this is a technique uses masking and stencils. 

HCW Day 3

I used Memento ink ~ Bamboo Leaves and VersaMagic ~ Key Lime and a Mister Huey's stencil to make my tree.  Added some green sequins and a star sequin together with a Hero Arts sentiment.    My second card is almost identical except I used a Simon Says Stamp stencil called Peppermint Stripe.   Another sentiment from the same Hero Arts set.

HCW Day 3 - Take 2

If you want a quick peek at the rest of my homework pop over to my Flickr page
HERE.  I will try and share over the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

there are all adorable Dawn love the first one much it looks elegant with wood on there..big hugs

CinnamonSally said...

Great cards Dawn, you seem to be really enjoying the card class, Its great for inspiration isn't it!!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh Dawn, these are breathtaking! I've been loving Sally's creations too - these classes are really getting everyone's mojos going! Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

These are inspirational Dawn - love them, especially the tree ones.
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda said...

Hi Dawn! Sounds like you are having fun in the class. I'm loving those CAS creations!

Maureen Morton said...

Oh, my, Dawn! Three such different and amazing cards! Now I wish I had taken the class. I love the wreath (& I have that die....gotta get it out). Both trees are spectacular, especially with the touches of shine. Go to the head of the class.

Greta said...

I give you an A, Dawn! Wonderful cards!