Monday 6 May 2013

Picture Perfect


Today is my first post over at Little Blue Button blog.   I got to use one of the new release digi stamps today
This is Miss Lilly Reporter and here is my card



This is the sweetest little image and so easy to colour.  I used Copic markers and a touch of stickles.


I fussy cut Lilly and then made the base to layer her onto.  I chose to use some PP from My Mind's Eye- Miss Caroline all dolled up,  and trimmed it to include the flowers and doilies into the corner.  I love the wood grain look to this PP.   I used a sentiment from a Lawn Fawn stamp set and finished with a few tiny hearts.  These were the scraps from a die cut I did with a Simon Says Stamp die.


I hope this has given you some inspiration.  Do hop over to the shop and pick up your images and have fun.


6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Dawn - love all the wee hearts, and the sentiment fits perfectly.
Blessings
Maxine

Scrumplescrunch said...

The wood grain is the perfect backdrop to your image Dawn, and you have coloured her up beautifully.
Smiles:)
Sue

Maureen Morton said...

Such a cute image and colored so beautifully, Dawn. Love that fun background - makes me want to smile for the camera. Sweet!

joy said...

A very sweet card - you've colored her so nicely, Dawn!

Arlene said...

Very cute! Love the background, really picture perfect!

Olga said...

hi=) this card is so beautiful!! Thank you=)