Monday 29 April 2013

A CAS card

Yesterday over at Die Cut Divas blog I shared a CAS birthday card.   And I'm sharing it here today

CAS Birthday flowers

I wanted something very clean and graphic for a family member who is having a birthday soon.   I took some dark wine and green card and the Simon Says Fresh Daisies die and cut out two of the flowers.  I just trimmed the flowers off the wine one and added to the green one.  Added to a white card, matted with the wine card and then added to the white base.   The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  Finished with some gems.  Just love how this turned out.  I've entered it into the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays

Thanks for stopping by....I truly appreciate all your comments




5 comments:

Doreen said...

A Beautiful CAS card.xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is a stunner - so elegant!
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

Gorgeous CAS card, Dawn!

Greta said...

This is so strikingly beautiful, Dawn--love it!

Stamp with Angela said...

A wonderfully CAS card. The dark wine colour matt & flower work so well together.