Thursday 12 April 2012

Mygrafico 9 April Feature.



Just realised my auto post for April 9th Mygrafico didn't post! :-( So anyway here it is...

Mygrafico 9 April Feature.

used this cute set.






 I totally cased Tiffany's card for this one. Loved the bright colours I chose, all scraps and freebie papers in my stash. Simply printed and cut out the images... including the glass from an older set we used. Sentiment is from The Craft's Meow "It's a Shore Thing" set with some doodling round the edge.


This card is good for me at the moment as the last 8 days of our holiday have been hot and sunny and more than a few ice-blocks and ice-creams have been had!   I can't believe tomorrow ( Friday 13) is our last day here.  I've found where the LSS is from my daughters, but hubby said I don't need to go :-(  He says it's cheaper at home... I did try and explain that it's Stamp-It and they are only made here in Perth... still maybe can sneak off tomorrow. 


Wednesday we did a trip out to Rottnest Island and pedaled our way round almost all of it.... today the knees are objecting and the place where the saddle of the bike went!  Today, very lazy... stayed round the apartment and sat by the pool...


Take care.  I'll be back on track next week,  have been lurking but not having time to comment..


Dawn

10 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Dawn
Glad you are having a good holiday and catching up with Dear Daughter, Your card is lovely and ice-creamy, look forward to you being back on board.
Smiles:)

Barb said...

This is such a fun card, Dawn! Love the colors and cute images! Glad to hear you are having a nice time and relaxing! Enjoy! :)

Maureen Morton said...

These treats look good enough to eat, Dawn! Such a darling card. Glad you are having a special time.

Stamp with Angela said...

Lovely card. Very summery. Love the way you have used your scraps.

I did wonder where you post was earlier in the week. A little while back I had an auto post that didn't post too.

Glad you are having a great holiday.

Elizabeth Allan said...

What fun summer treats!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely summery card :-) So glad you holiday has gone well.
Blessings
Maxine

sheila said...

What a fun card! I love yourandTiff's design.....so cute and summery. It's like a party in a card :)

Nancy K said...

So happy and so summery! Fun, just like Tif's inspiration. It always provides a jolt to think that as I'm looking forward to summer, you are saying good-bye to warm weather and summer fun. So glad you enjoyed your visit with your daughter.

Suzanne C said...

Sweet treats! Lovely happy summer card!

Pajalu said...

Dawn I got a giggle out of your "day after" Rottnest Island. I had the same experience when I did it. But it was totally worth it. Your card is wonderful & summery. I am glad that you got to experience some of our summer whilst in Perth. Hope you & your dd had a wonderful time catching up. Sending you hugs xoxoxoxo