Thursday 13 October 2011

Witching you a Happy Halloween

I am supposed to be doing a purge out in my craft room.  I've started at the door and am working my way round the room.... sorting out my scraps ~ turfing the tiny bits and going through the bigger bits to donate to the local kindy~ and generally cleaning up.... but of course, got waylaid with a couple of Halloween challenges.... one over at Wee Memories  and one over at Simon Says Stamp....Witching you a Happy Halloween


I started by printing out this adorable image from The Greeting Farm and colouring with Copics.  I made her a little green eyed witch..... The background papers are from this set from Mygrafico.  I used a Word Document to insert two different backgrounds so I could print them out as one sheet.  I added some orange ribbon across where they joined.  I cut out the little witch and popped her on dimensionals.  The sentiment was also printed on the computer using Chiller font.   I had fun making this card.  It will be heading off somewhere special as I have entered this into this month's  CCC swap over at Lily Pad Cards

Was chuffed to make the Honorable Hoots for one of my Christmas cards ( this one)  Thanks to Jenny and the team for picking me for a mention.

Another busy morning as I had my weekly blood test and then had to have a ultrasound as my doctor thought I might have gallstones.  Which I do... no symptoms though.  Then it was off to the beauty parlour for a leg wax and eyebrow shape.   Had a great 3 km walk in the afternoon.   And got a bit more of the craft room tidied.  Half done now.   Got to get organised tomorrow as it's Stamp Group on Saturday and I need to decided what am going to make so I can get the supplies ready.

Thanks for visiting..

Dawn

11 comments:

joy said...

Love that little witch! When you get your space tidied up, come on over and start on mine :)

Lisa said...

Isn't she the cutest thing ?! Love how you colored her Dawn and I especially love those papers you used!

Teresa Kline said...

this is super adorable, your coloring is awesome...hope you have a fabby weekend!

enjoy *~*

Lin said...

She is so cute, Dawn! Wonderful coloring!

Brenda said...

Don't you just love that little witch! She is so cute and I adore your card! You seem to be very busy ! Have fun!

Barb said...

Love those papers, Dawn! So perfect for that adorable image! Fun card! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute, love the papers you have used
Lindsay xx

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, I love this, Dawn! Your coloring is fabulous on the girl witch!! Best of luck on cleaning, I've given up on that, maybe someday. :)

Virginia L. said...

This is SUPERB!! I love your coloring with fine shading, Dawn! The pattern paper are prefect!

Maureen Morton said...

One hot little gal - great coloring and use of paper! Love her.

Suzanne C said...

This is adorable! Love the coloring on your witch and the papers are perfect.