Monday 25 July 2011

Christmas Elf..

I've been loving the Bugaboo Christmas in July and last Friday's freebie ( here but only till next Friday) is an adorable little elf sitting on a Candy cane...I made a card for Friday's Anything Goes.

IMG_3568
I printed it out at 50% and coloured with watercolour pencils.  I then cut it out and added to the oval with dimensionals.  The background papers are from a Christmas Mat Stack from DCWV.  Finished with a Spellbinders Fancy Tag and some silver Peelcraft sentiment.

There are some really cute images over at Bugaboo.  I've just bought some more tonight. 

I've got some design work to finish tonight... tomorrow I have a LONG work day planned.  I have to head up North to do some interviews.... Whangarei is 2 hours drive away and then Kerikeri about another 2 hours north of that... so a 4 hour trip home.  I'm sure that  I'll be too tired to do much tomorrow night.

Take care

Dawn

7 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

You sure are doing wonders with Christmas in July. Love this card too and the images are lovely.Would try them some day. It would be fun to color them. Have a nice trip Dawn:)

Lin said...

He's adorable - love how you colored him! Safe travels!

Barb said...

Such a cute image, Dawn! Love the design and your coloring! Drive carefully, my friend!

Lisa said...

Tlittle elf is adorable and I love how you've colored him. You are killin' me with all this xmas stuff! lol Drive safely tomorrow, and thanks for the address!!

debby4000 said...

Love your cute Christmas card Dawn.
luv
debby

Anita Rex said...

Good job getting soem Christmas cards done already! Love what you did with this image!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable image and sweet card!