Sunday 27 June 2010

June CCC

I have had word from Janet in Mauritius that my card to her arrived safely and yesterday I received the most wonderful parcel from Barb - a wonderful card, some buttons and flowers, some sparkly gems and some lovely blank card bases and envelopes...   Look at the card and goodies:
Isn't the card just so pretty.  I just love the whole thing!!!  Wasn't Barb so generous. 

And this is what I sent to Janet:
One of the challenge ideas was the theme of Friendship.  I thought the words fitted this theme.  I also sent her a book mark - but forgot to take a photo of it...

I've already signed up for July's challenge.  If you haven't taken part so see Deborah's blog here with the details.  It is so much fun and you never know where you will get a card from!!!!

Notice the sun was shining when I took the photo of Barb's card... well 10 mins later the rain was pouring down,... been like that the rest of the day... sunny then raining.  A real pain in the behind as I can't get the washing dried.

thanks for looking.... off to make more cards for the boys... that page has sooo many cars on it,..... more car cards coming!!!!

8 comments:

Sanne said...

Lucky you to receive such a beauty from Barm along with all those nice goodies. Your card is so beautiful, too Dawn!!!

stampingandstitching said...

Barb's card is so beautiful Dawn, thanks for sharing! I love your card too! The colours are so striking and I love that sentiment. Looking forward to seeing more car cards from you!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Fabulous set of cards Dawn! Barb is indeed a sweet lady, isn't she? Enjoy the fun goodies!

Nat said...

wow, I love both cards so much!! Barb is so sweet to send all these lovely goodies!! :)

Suzanne C said...

What a lovely card from Barb and goodies. The card you sent is gorgeous! Lovely colors.

Diana said...

WOW, that first blue one is just stunning Dawn. Thanks for visiting me!

Vanessa said...

The cards are gorgeous - lucky you and lucky Janet!!

Anita Rex said...

Love the card you received, Barb is so generous! And love the one you sent, love the red!