Friday 2 April 2010

Happy Easter

It's Good Friday evening here now and I've had a lovely day.  Just about everything is closed her in New Zealand today - but hubby and I did pop out to the Bakers Delight to get fresh Hot Cross Buns...the rest of the day I have been crafting but can't show yet as they are for Deborah's April CCC.... ( don't know who for yet....but wanted to get a head start)  The theme this month is Friendship, Asian or Earth Day.  There are also colour scheme or Sketch to follow but I'm a bit wooshy and go for the easy one!!!!

My poor hubby has been a bit of a grumpy bum that last couple of days... He had a small basal cell carcinoma removed from behind his ear on Wednesday and he looks like this....   A huge bandage all over his head and a drain from the ear.  He had thought he would be back at work yesterday but with the drain in, he stayed home.  He tried to get into the computer but since I got the new laptop I have had face recognition to start windows or a password... and I hadn't told him.... then he couldn't get the email to work or the Compare Office I use instead of Microsoft Office... so was a bit grumpy.  Then he complained I was too messy and he couldn't find any space to work near the computer..... Need I say that he HARDLY EVER ventures into my "office" and I KNOW EXACTLY where every thing is!!!!!!!!
Still I did a bit of a tidy up ( only to mess it up again as I did some more cards) 

Well I hope everyone enjoys their Easter break and Gods Blessing to you all

9 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Sorry about your husbands bandage. Ouch.. I would be grumpy too. Hope he feels better and gets his bandage removed soon!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh Dawn, hope DH heals soon and is a bit happier again!! Many hugs to you and a Happy Easter as well! Enjoy your yummies from the bakery!

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Hope your hubby heals up soon and is back to his normal self! :-)

Deirdre said...

Dawn, your poor hubby. Hope he is feeling better very soon and gets his bandage/dressing removed. Hope you have a lovely Easter.

I was here earlier but couldn't leave a message due to PC problems so I just popped back to leave a message for you.

Nancy said...

Blessings to you, sweet Dawn and also for your poor husband. I hope he is feeling much better really soon (for the sake of both of you!).
Wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend,
nancy

Pajalu said...

Happy Easter Dawn :D. I wish your dh a speedy recovery - maybe an egg or two from the bunny to help "sweeten" him up ;D? My dh works for Tip Top & is so sick of the sight of Easter buns, so much so he complains about them from the middle of Feb. I can't wait to see your cards for this month's CCC. Hope the bunny leaves you some chocolately goodness as well xoxoxoxoxo

Monika Reeck said...

I hope your DH get well soon Dawn...hope you get some chocolate from the Bunny too...hugs and kisses

Jacqueline said...

Your poor DH, hope he feels better soon! Happy Easter to you dear Dawn and your family! I remember hot cross buns from years back when I still lived at home in England - I loved those!

Kathy said...

Oh Dawn..your poor DH...my dad has had so many of those and never had the head wrap or at least I didn't see it :( I'm not to keen when they come into our area and I am sure you are very tidy. Hugs to you both,Kathy