Saturday 4 July 2009

Photo card


Photo card
Originally uploaded by turleyfamily(Dawn)
This week the challenge at Hero Arts is to use a photo on your project. I have used this photo in the past and had a copy printed out on plain paper. I wanted a simple card where the photo was the main focus so I cut it down and matted onto kraft after distressing the edge with walnut stain ink. I stamped the sentiment from HA CL129 and mounted to the cream cardstock. Finished with a dotty bow. Simple but I think it looks effective.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Pretty card! I love the little white polka dots in the lower right corner of the photo. Gorgeous colors! :-)

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is such a beautiful card Dawn, gosh, the colors are so soothing to look at and I love your photo choice...gorgeous!