Thursday 16 July 2009

Outline flower


Outline flower
Originally uploaded by turleyfamily(Dawn)
Second card made today... I'm on a roll..... This one I used design block Outline flowers, stamped in versamark and embossed in white powder, I layered the darker craft card on the bottom and put a ribbon across the middle. I stamped the outline flower again this time onto pale purple card and cut out. I over stamped with old French writing, put on a button the added to card, Other two flowers and buttons added. It was inspired by this technique on Hero Arts website so have entered into the challenge for this week. I haven't put any sentiment on, but when I decided what I will emboss it in white.
TFL and have a great day

5 comments:

Pajalu said...

Dawn this is such a great card. I love the pop of colours on your flowers. They look wonderful

Suzanne C said...

Love the colors and the outline in contrast to the popped flowers is a great design touch!

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty Dawn...the more I see that design block..the more I WANT it!!!

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! I love the way you paired some vibrant brights with neutrals. Gorgeous! :-)

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card Dawn!