Friday 3 July 2009

Goodies from Tiffany

When I got home on Wednesday night there was a lovely parcel from Tiffany (aka Papergirl). I had won some blog candy she had on her blogpage and it had arrived - super quick. What a lovely lot of goodies. There were also some lovely pearl gems that I forgot to add to the pile when I took the photo. I already have the butterfly stamp but have a friend who doesn't so will be "gifting" it on. So a big thank you to Tiffany for all of this stuff. Isn't her card delightful. I just love the delicate colours she has done on it.
Her work is all so amazing. She does wonderful things with paper. So go have a look at her blog.

I have joined Twitter - still learning what it does. Hero Arts have lots of love "tweets" with different things to see and do. And I am following the lovely Paula as well.

Tonight I also saw that I had won some cards that Chris had made. Her blog is here. She is another Australian crafter ( so just over the ditch from me) and is very talented. Here are the set of cards I've won- the ones with the little trees. This is part of a Pay it Forward so I will be making some goodies to pass on and in the next few weeks will post them on this blog.

Well it's almost bed time for me ( or at least to head to bed with the latest mags I got today) 9.45pm NZ time so thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend all.... hopefully some time for me to do some crafting.

4 comments:

Pajalu said...

Woo Hoo for you Dawn :D I am so glad that you have some "goodies" after such a sad week. I hope that you enjoy them all. Take care Hugs xoxoxo

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Congratulations on your goodies! Looks like lots of stamping fun there! Love the card by Tiffany, too! :-)

Chris Millar said...

They look like wonderful goodies Dawn, I hope you enjoy them! Love your photo card and your one for your friend Michael!

Monika Reeck said...

Dawn..may I tell you that you are really a lucky girl you get so many goodies and won so many in another blog hehehe..I ever won but one in a month never been 2 or 3 times and you are really a lucky girl that I ever known...you are right Tiffany´s card is always BEAUTIFUL and inspiring...hugs