Saturday 2 May 2009

Stamp Camp 2009 - Day One

WOW.... what a day. I'm beat. Stampzone's 2009 Stamp Camp Day 1 - what a full on day. We started at 9.00 this morning and finished just before 5.00pm - having completed (or almost) 6 things. I have photos - so will post each one separately. I'm having trouble trying to post them all together. It was a great day spent with some lovely ladies. My table had Louisa plus Gillian and her mother, Angela. The four of us got on really well and worked as a team on some of the cards etc.- one doing all the stamping for us and then someone else doing the embosssing etc. Gillian and I found out our birthdays are only a few days apart and our daughter have the same first and middle name - Emma Jayne - spelt the same way..... talk about conicidence....

Heard from Hubby - he said Diane is doing well so John and he will be coming home tomorrow. Their sister Helen arrives from London late tomorrow - for a holiday that has been planned for a while but they will miss her.

Hope you enjoy having a look at the upcoming pic of the things I did today
TFL -

No comments: