Friday 22 May 2009

Finally Friday

I haven't been creative much this last half of the week. SIL got her results back and not great news. Incurable - has only been given 1 1/2 to 3 years..... so lots of coming to terms with the news in the household. Haven't felt a lot like doing much.
However tomorrow I am going to join some of the ladies I have meet through my local stamp shop club day. This lovely group of ladies - Helen, Sandie, Lei, Sue, Janet and Glenda usually meet once a month at each other's places, to stamp and share and they have kindly invited me to join them. So I've packed up my stuff...(wish I could take it all.... but just have to guess what I'll need) and am ready to head off around 10.30 tomorrow for a day of stamping. Maybe gets some inspiration from them all as we share our stamps. I am taking my CB folders and dies, and nesties with me - even though it will be Monday or Tuesday before my CB is back from the manufacturers... all repaired and ready to go again. I have been naughty and bought 2 more nesties ( scallopped heart and a square set) on the internet, which should be here to tomorrow or Monday- can't wait to get back into using it. It certainly helps add that little something to the card. - if not a large something to my credit card!!!!

Anyway that's about it from me for tonight. Thanks for stopping by.

BTW one of my internet friends, Anne, has a lovely giveway on her blog. Go visit her as she has the most amazing photos that she makes into cards, magnets and other items. They are for sale on her blog as well.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Sorry to hear the sad news about your sister-in-law! Hope that everyone can get used to the idea and really enjoy the time you have left with her! You are so sweet in this difficult time to even mention me! I am so grateful and humbled.