Tuesday 28 April 2009

Mothers Day flowers

I decided to start a few flower cards for HA challenge this week. I had been watching Kristina Werner's MACM video and got the idea for this card from there. I stamped the Inkadinkadoo (Doodle Flowers) in olive chalk ink onto craft card. Stamped the Sentiment (Stamp-It) and covered it with the printed organza. The butterfly is from HA Artistic Butterflies set - which I coloured in with watercolour pencils. Finished with some gems. I am taking a few mother's day cards to work for my workmates to choose from.

On the home front, we are still waiting for Diane to have her operation to remove the mass on her brain. Hopefully tomorrow. Hubby is going to head down to Wellington tomorrow after work... going as far as Hamilton to stay overnight and then take his brother with him. Hamilton is around 2 hours away and then a further 6 hours travelling to Levin to visit their Mum - Wellington is a further 1 1/2 hours from there.

No comments: