Saturday 4 April 2009

Blog award - Lemonade stand

WOW... I checked my blog today and was amazed to see that Anne had graciously bestowed upon me a blog award.

The Lemonade Stand Award for being a blogger who
shows great attitude and gratitude:
To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:
  1. Comment on this blog.

  2. Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.

  3. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.

  4. Link to your nominees within your blog post.

  5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

  6. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
So here are my nominees for this award. These people have always been supportive of my creative work making lovely comments via my Flickr page.

Paula - Pajalu's Papers & Fabrics Addiction
- always has lovely cards and thoughts. Did some wonderful pages for the victims of the recent bushfires in Victoria Australia.

Arlene - A Bit of This and That
- again a creator of beautiful cards. She has a lovely granddaughter who is following in her creative footsteps

Lucy - Lucy's cards
Lucy makes the most beautiful cards - does lots of lovely bright cards and has just become a member of Caardvarks design team

Kelly -Lovin the life I color
Kelly always has a nice word to say to all the people who post their cards on Flickr Hero Arts group and her own creations.... well they are really amazing. PS when you visit her site you'll see she loves buttons!!!!

Deborah (aka Gigi001) -society of Stamp & Scrap-aholics
Deborah has one of the most amazing blogs where she shares her wonderful and insightful thoughts as well as her cards. Even has done a video tutorial.... I so enjoy visiting her blog as I know it will cheer me up. Plus she does these amazing interviews with crafters each week.

I hope you'll take a moment or two to stop by these blogs (including Anne's) and leave a nice comment. It takes just a moment, but it is soooooo nice to receive those comments! :-)

Thanks for stopping by.... will be posting my stamp club cards tomorrow, once they are all up and going on the computer.

Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

Paula said...

Oh Dawn, thank you so much for thinking of me for this award. Since I am fairly new to all of this I am truely in awe of these things :). I would also love to say a huge thankyou for leaving comments on my blog, especially on how to do the link thing. I'm gonna write that one down in my "computer" book :). Take care hugs xoxo

Kelly Booth said...

Hi Dawn...Thanks for your Blog Link.....and your nice comments...
Thank you so much for the award....
Anne already nominated me too. I'll see if I can put it on my blog sometime today! Thank you....
Kelly

Anne said...

Congratulations, Dawn! :-)

Unknown said...

Dawn,

Thank you for the very gracious blog award - I'm honored to receive it.

Now. To see if I can figure out how to get this lovely little lemonade cart onto my blog....

P.S. Like your blog!